Internet Investigation Solutions are committed to protecting your information. This policy provides you (the individual using this site) with information about how the personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed.
This Personvernerklæring applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website, including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, we are the Data Controller. This means that we will determine the purposes for which and the manner in which your data is processed.
We may collect the following Data in accordance with this Personvernerklæring which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information shared by you when making an enquiry through the website, including your email address and telephone number.
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- your approximate geographical location and the pages you visit, although your information shall remain anonymous unless you share your contact details with us.
- User Internet Service Provider;
How We Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data That Is Given to Us by You
We will collect your Data in a number of ways in accordance with this Personvernerklæring, for example;
- When you contact us through the websites, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- When you use our services;
Data That Is Collected Automatically
To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example;
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation and includes dates, times, frequency, your internet service provider (ISP), operating system, and use of and interaction with its content.
Our Use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using any of our Websites. Specifically, data may be used by us for us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products/services;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who We Share Data With
Keeping Data Secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, and we will store your Data on secure servers. We are certified to CSA standards. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss, or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time or (II) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Changes to Business Ownership and Control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact by email at email@example.com